[stylist] Turning off auto numbering is inside

Brad Dunse' lists at braddunsemusic.com
Tue Oct 11 17:45:25 UTC 2011

Though I didn't see my original note to the list come through asking
about automatic numbering in Word 2010, if interested here is how to
rid yourself of that wretched thing, if you find it wretched like me
that is :).

1. Alt F to open File menu and arrow up to Options, press enter
2. Arrow down to Proving and tab to Auto Correct Options
3. Tab until you get to the TAB areas and right arrow to Auto Format
As You Type
4. Tab through the selections to turn off or on what you will. Number
and bullets are both in there.

I am a happy man.

Brad Dunse

"Write like you mean it and sing like nobody's watching" --Ben Wakeman

http://www.braddunsemusic.com

http://www.facebook.com/braddunse

http://www.twitter.com/braddunse