[stylist] Hemingway

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 12 00:12:09 UTC 2011

Brigit,
I certainly heard of him. That's why, he is a great
American novelist. Well, I'll try some of his stories. I heard of those
stories, but did not realize he wrote them.
A Farewell to Arms and For Whom the Bell Tolls have been on my list to read.
I read many classics in high school english, and I'm not sure if we read Old
Man
in the Sea. Maybe we just read a summary.

I didn't take many english classes in college; just the minimum
requirements. I love reading/writing, but I'm not too analytical nor did I
like the issues of inaccessible texts. I had to have readers. But when I
took my psychology classes, most were from RFB and I found it quite helpful.

However, I might take more english classes for continuing education if I
find any focussed on creative nonfiction.

Ashley