[stylist] The Dark rewrite 1

Brenda bjnite at windstream.net
Wed Oct 12 22:36:46 UTC 2011

HiAshley

Thank you for the quick response.  I like it better too and I imagine by
the time it is done it will be even better.

Still can't figure out why there are no spaces after periods.  I do acut
and paste and all looks fine before I send it.  There's got to be a
setting somewhere but I have no idea what it might be.

Brenda