[stylist] Feedback please

Jacqueline Williams jackieleepoet at cox.net
Fri Oct 14 17:03:45 UTC 2011

Brad and Brenda,
Brad, I just put Brenda's story in my critique folder, but after reading
yours, I feel that you were so right on, that it would be difficult to add
anything pertinent. I hope you realize that you are giving all of us a
lesson in what to look for when we do a critique. I am saving t for a
lesson. Many of your comments are pertinent to poetry.
Thanks for your back and forths.
Jackie's