[stylist] Please read my Live Well column: Missing word in sentence

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 17 19:54:43 UTC 2011

Brenda,

Yes, there's a word missing, and in fact, there's a whole beginning to
that sentence missing. This isn't how my original is. My editor as of
late has been making mistakes like this with my blog. I've contacted
her, and usually she's on top of it, but this time, she has yet to
correct it. I noted this in the email I distributed to people because I
hate it when people think I made a mistake! Smile. No worries, though,
nothing wrong with your screenreader.

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter
Read my blog at: