[stylist] blog help

James H. "Jim" Canaday M.A. N6yr n6yr at sunflower.com
Fri Oct 21 17:09:11 UTC 2011

Dear Amy,
I have frequently blogged and posted comments, but on my local newspaper's website.  they have it setup very nicely, and have interacted with me to make their site speech friendly.
www.ljworld.com

however, you might not be interested since this is primarily local.  we do get some out of town bloggers, but overwhelmingly it is local bloggers, often on local topics.
they have developed their own site software, and continue to tweak it.
jc