[stylist] blog help

Daniel Meek dmmeek at advisorfyi.net
Fri Oct 21 17:21:55 UTC 2011

I have Word Press installed on my website, however, I'll have to check its
accessability in terms to a screen reader.  Since I have about 3% of my
vision remaining, I use the combination of a screen reader and magnifier.
Tonight I'll attempt to access the admin section with just the screen
reader, and update the list.
Daniel

--
Daniel Meek
Investment Advisor

"Determine that the thing can and shall be done, and then we shall
find the way." -  Abraham Lincoln

Synergy Capital Management
Office: (405) 495-0100
Mobile:  (405) 760-7727
Email: dmmeek at gmail.com
Web:  advisorFYI.net

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of this message, together with any attachments, are
intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which they re
addressed and may contain information that is legally privileged,
confidential and exempt from disclosure. If you are not the intended
distribution, or copying of this message, or any attachment, is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error,
please notify the original sender by return email and delete this
message, along with any attachments, from your computer. Thank you.