[stylist] Haiku mania

Jacqueline Williams jackieleepoet at cox.net
Sun Oct 23 01:55:21 UTC 2011

Good question, Brad, I don't remember reading about a self-contained phrase
or thought on each line, but it would certainly make it easier to read.
Enjambment is the term when you do this in other poetic forms, and is often
effective. However, I do not think it is encouraged in these short Oriental
forms.
Jackie