[stylist] blog advice...thanks

Homme, James james.homme at highmark.com
Mon Oct 24 16:06:34 UTC 2011

Hi Ashley,
I don't know your answers yet, but I'll keep this list of questions and figure out how to do this stuff. I know the answer to the first one, though. When you write a post, you can categorize the post. My blog had a test post in it, and I saw that you could do that when I activated the Edit Post link. I forget whether the control was an edit box or something else. I personally think it's confusing, because when you first go out there, you're hit with so many options that it's hard to focus in on the short list of things you need to know to get started. Maybe since I am one of the less accomplished writers here, I will take a stab at bare bones instructions for getting started with the least amount of effort on Wordpress and send to the list for writing help.

Thanks.

Jim