[stylist] too much

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 25 17:15:39 UTC 2011

Eve,
Really, I didn't think it was that busy! Well, I haven't tracked it. I check
email 2 or 3 times a day.
If you are real busy you can go no mail a while; just go into your mail
setting and check the no mail box and turn it on to start getting messages
again.

Another option is the digest mode where you get 1 or 2 messages a day with
all of messages combined into one.
Still, another thought is what I do. Look at the subject lines and delete
ones you don't want to read. You can also set up a folder for list email if
you use a email client. It will sort email automattically into that folder.
I have all my writing lists in one folder.

And I think the traffic will die down. We go through states of busy traffic
and times when its very quiet.

Ashley