[stylist] too much

Eve Sanchez 3rdeyeonly at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 23:46:41 UTC 2011

I have never figured out how to do folders with gmail and have been scanning
but it takes forever and I know I am missing out on other emails. I
obviously cannot stop getting mail as I need my email for many things. It is
just too many discussion posts. I do not understand what this digest thing
is. Is it something that can be set on stylus, on how it is sent? That
sounds good. For a discussion format though why not form a group page on
Facebook? That would be simple and easy to track with out filling anybodies
emails. Just wondering.  I guess if all else I could get another email
address just for stylist, but I think it would still be a lot to sort
through. Eve

On Tue, Oct 25, 2011 at 11:15 AM, Ashley Bramlett <bookwormahb at earthlink.net