[stylist] writing magazines

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 25 22:30:11 UTC 2011

Hi all,

I’d like to read more personal essays and creative nonfiction to get a sense of the structure as well as to learn about people’s lives.
Such personal accounts are quite interesting.
So are there magazines you can recommend? I plan to subscribe to the Writer from  NLS. I don’t know if they have anymore writing magazines.

I think reading some literary magazines would be  beneficial. Someday, I’d like to submit work to them as well. I can read braille. But other accessible formats will work as well. I am thinking of subscribing to Readers digest as well. Aph produces it.

Thanks for any ideas.

Ashley