[stylist] Too much

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 27 00:09:25 UTC 2011

Eve,

Yes, go to NFBNET and sign in with your password. From there, you can
change settings with any of your NFB email listserves. Just check the
digest mode button or box or whatever it is, and it will make the
change. Also consider only subscribing to those listserves you really
have an interest in and are an active participant in. smile.

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter
Read my blog at:

The Expected One- Kathleen McGowan