[stylist] thumbtack.com

Brad Dunse' lists at braddunsemusic.com
Fri Oct 28 14:51:14 UTC 2011

They appear to be basically a service information center.  Looking
for a painter or remodeler in your area? You go on their site and
painter or remodelers who've put their service up there show up. I
think I looked around on their site  pretty good a while back,  they
appeared to be trying to make a Craig's list for local services type
thing. I hadn't done any more checkign on that, I just wondered if
anyone else had any experience  with them. Evidently they found my
web site  from a writing perspective. Anyway just wondered. I always
put such things in the "spam"  or brow raising category until they
earn their way out :). I just know in a marketing need I have for a
project I'm working on, I too could be perceived as spam.
Unfortunately there's a fine line between legitimately getting word
out there to potential clients in an efficient and  affordable
manner, and being considered spam.

Brad

On 10/28/2011  09:20 AM Ashley Bramlett said...