[stylist] Posting material for feedback

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 31 02:06:04 UTC 2011

We decided a while ago that when posting material for feedback, or just
to share, we would follow a standard subject description which would
include title, genre and if any language or adult content was in a
piece. To date, very few have followed through with this when posting.
Newer members are excluded from this since you weren't around when this
discussion was held, but I think we should try to do this. Personally,
I'll read anything posted to Stylist, and language and such doesn't
bother me, but not everyone wants to read stuff like this, and some,
regardless of language or adult material, don't want to read everything
posted. This is why we all agreed to follow a particular subject heading
when posting material. It would just be nice to know if we want to read
a piece or not. For instance, in the subject, put, Lazy Sunday, fiction,
no language, no adult content, or, Bitchy Bridgit, creative nonfiction,
contains language, no adult content, or, Shut that Girl Up, poem, strong
language, violence, no adult content, etc.

It's just helpful and allows those who don't, or can't, want to read
everything posted.

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter
Read my blog at: