[stylist] Feedback request, please

Brad Dunse' lists at braddunsemusic.com
Mon Oct 31 02:21:06 UTC 2011

Thanks Pete :). yup I took Roberts and Brenda's advice and re-wrote
it. The beginning was just to pull a reader into thinking I was a
soldier and then reveal I'm merely a songwriter from decades past.,
more a blog  post regarding the song that  sort of speacks for
itself, a behind the scenes "this is how I came about this song" type
of thing. I'll look at it again with your suggestions. Thanks. I'm a
firm believer of emitting the
"I's" in a piece, but since it is about my  trek to this song, I'll
look to find creative ways to not. Thanks.

Brad

On 10/30/2011  08:53 PM Bridgit Pollpeter said...