[stylist] Pitch letter examples

Jacqueline Williams jackieleepoet at cox.net
Sun Sep 25 21:53:44 UTC 2011

Dear Bridget,
Going back several days, as pertains to Blackboard and Jaws, I have to
assume that you are a much more proficient user of JAWS" that I was when I
took my class at MCC.  With time and experience perhaps I will get there.
On your present topic, can I presume that your pitch letter contains the
same principles as a query letter for a book manuscript, or are there
exceptions?
I want to thank you for all the time you take answering in detail all of the
concerns shown by fellow list writers. If I might ask a personal
question-How many hours a day do you spend handling solely e-mail from this
group?
Again, Thank you for your work.
Jacqueline Williams