[stylist] Sharing

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 26 16:18:18 UTC 2011

Chris,

I like your style; it's clear and concise. One thing that always jumps
out about your writing is the solid sentence structure. You really know
how to find clarity in your own writing. I find that editors who also
write often spend the most time ensuring their material has this
clarity. It has a good structure over-all, though you could play with it
more and see where info can come in sooner, and look where sensory
descriptions can be more forthcoming, although you do a good job with
this as well. As a whole, very solid writing. If you can find where to
condense, it could be published in a magazine or journal.

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter
Read my blog at:

The Expected One- Kathleen McGowan