[stylist] off-topic, circadian cycles

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Thu Sep 29 14:34:22 UTC 2011

One of the side effects of it can be more vivid dreams.  I guess it's good
that my kids chew them up then.  I didn't know you weren't supposed to just
swallow them.
Barbara

Let every nation know whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay
any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose
any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.--John
F. Kennedy