[stylist] Pet PVS- Correcting fellow writers

PAUL BAVER pebaver at verizon.net
Sun Apr 1 11:31:49 UTC 2012

Thank you Linda, for me, finding the passion to write, was very hard for me,
my growth within myself was more then a challenge to accept, and find. Your
encouragement lifts me even higher in my believing in myself. I feel it's
such a privilege to be a part of such a learned group of people. Thank you
Paul E Baver