[stylist] Some parting thoughts

Eve Sanchez 3rdeyeonly at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 17:00:56 UTC 2012

Donna, Yes I am here. I am not going anywhere as I love what I learn here
in this group and the chance for active participation it provides. I want
to thank you for your kind words and thoughts, they mean a lot to me. I am
not going to say "for your support" as it is not about picking sides. I
have not responded as of late because I am trying to put into practice
something my daughter has been teaching me (of all people). It is to walk
away. She tells me that a response is not always needed, especially for
someone who is not listening. This is something I am trying hard to
incorporate into my life to find peace and to help lower my blood pressure.
I am not always successful at it though. :) Again, please know that I
appreciate your words and do love this group. I must also note here that as
you said, a few months ago participation was up. It does seem to fluctuate,
but I do not always submit things if the subject matter does not interest
me and sometimes my writing is too personal. One of the last things I did
submit though (that I anticipated a huge response from as it was a bit of
satire on things said in the group) only received a single response- from
you. I appreciated you then as well. I do read people's submissions, but
unless it truly moves me  in either direction I rarely respond. I do not
like giving critiques and sometimes responding is too difficult with this
piece of crap computer. I look forward to Chris's April assignment, she
usually comes up with some real good ones, and I will try to participate in
that. Namaste and diolch annwyl cathman. Eve