[stylist] Exciting news

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 3 06:29:42 UTC 2012

Myrna,

Thanks. I just posted something on the blind parent list about the
pregnancy. For being told it wasn't possible, then it was, but it could
take some time, we have been pleasantly surprised after finding out
after a month we were, grin. I took the test and found out on New
Year's,, which was our sixth year anniversary and Ross's 31st birthday,
so what a gift, grin! Four months along now and things going very well.
Hopefully I continue to have positive updates. Thanks for all your
support.

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter
Read my blog at: