[stylist] Exciting news

Bernadetta Pracon bernadetta_pracon at samobile.net
Wed Apr 4 05:11:22 UTC 2012

Your welcome, Bridget,
This may be completely off topic here, but I just have to say, you're
lucky that the nausea seems to have subsided this early in your
pregnancy. I was nausious for six months, nonstop, almost twenty-four
seven. Ugh. A part of me started thinking I'd never stop feeling queasy.
In any case, it's wonderful that you have such a great support system
in your husband. It's so important to have someone to lean on during a
pregnancy, and of course, afterwords. It's especially great when that
someone is your significant other. I'm also lucky to have an amazing,
supportive partner; He also talked to the baby while in utero. smile.
so I know what you mean.
Anyway, sorry for veering totally off topic. Pregnancy and babies have
a way of making me go off on a tangent these days. :)

Bernadetta