[stylist] comments on new submission untitled

vejas brlsurfer at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 18:36:36 UTC 2012

Bernadetta,
I really loved your story.
At first I thought the dad was the bad guy, since he was swearing
and all that, but then for the mom to just leave when her
daughter's head hurt made her a worse parent.
Still, I wondered what Erin's life was going to be like once she
got in the car.  Alan was really harsh with his wife, so he might
turn out being that way with his daughter.
It was a good story, but I don't see what makes it sattirical.  I
couldn't find any humor in it.
Vejas