[stylist] Exciting news: baby on the brain

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 4 20:38:10 UTC 2012

Bernadetta,

Oh, me too! I'm all about babies as well as of late, and right now, it's
about making list after list of things to buy and do before baby comes.

At the store yesterday, Penny, who is two, kept lifting my shirt up
saying, "Baby in tummy." Depending on what I'm wearing, I don't always
look pregnant yet unless naked, but my stomach was in all it's glory
yesterday with her constantly lifting my shirt up, grin.

Ross has to also kiss my stomach good night and good-bye in the morning
even if I'm sleeping. What a dork, grin, but it's pretty cute, I must
say.

At first, I didn't have nausea at all, then towards the end of my second
month during the first trimester, it was getting progressively worse. I
didn't know how I would survive some days, though usually it was worse
at night for me. My mom said her nausea was always bad for her but
abruptly stopped once in the second trimester, but a couple of others
have told me theirs lasted much longer, and my bestfriend said hers
lasted the entire nine months. So far, it seems to have subsided. I just
hate feeling like I can't function. On really bad days, as I'm sure
others can attest too, I was down for the count all day long. Those
women who say they love being pregnant are crazy, giggle, though I'm
very happy with the impending end result.

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter
Read my blog at:

The Expected One- Kathleen McGowan