[stylist] Exciting news: baby on the brain

vejas brlsurfer at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 20:45:34 UTC 2012

Do you know if it's a boy or girl yet?
Vejas

 ----- Original Message -----
From: Bridgit Pollpeter <bpollpeter at hotmail.com
To: <stylist at nfbnet.org
Date sent: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 15:38:10 -0500
Subject: [stylist] Exciting news: baby on the brain

Bernadetta,

Oh, me too! I'm all about babies as well as of late, and right
now, it's
about making list after list of things to buy and do before baby
comes.

At the store yesterday, Penny, who is two, kept lifting my shirt
up
saying, "Baby in tummy." Depending on what I'm wearing, I don't
always
look pregnant yet unless naked, but my stomach was in all it's
glory
yesterday with her constantly lifting my shirt up, grin.

Ross has to also kiss my stomach good night and good-bye in the
morning
even if I'm sleeping.  What a dork, grin, but it's pretty cute, I
must
say.

At first, I didn't have nausea at all, then towards the end of my
second
month during the first trimester, it was getting progressively
worse.  I
didn't know how I would survive some days, though usually it was
worse
at night for me.  My mom said her nausea was always bad for her
but
abruptly stopped once in the second trimester, but a couple of
others
have told me theirs lasted much longer, and my bestfriend said
hers
lasted the entire nine months.  So far, it seems to have
subsided.  I just
hate feeling like I can't function.  On really bad days, as I'm
sure
others can attest too, I was down for the count all day long.
Those
women who say they love being pregnant are crazy, giggle, though
I'm
very happy with the impending end result.

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter
Read my blog at:

The Expected One- Kathleen McGowan