[stylist] 2012 Writers' Division Convention items

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Wed Apr 4 23:26:55 UTC 2012

It's time that you all who are coming to  Dallas know when and where to find
what we are doing! (Yes, we will need you to help to ensure the success of
these events.)

Sunday, July 1, 2012:

4:00-5:00 PM- Teen Track Writing Workshop; visit with a blind author.

6:00 - 8:00 pm-STORY TIME IDOL-NFB WRITERS DIVISION

Tell and/or listen to tall and scary stories (suitable for all ages). Cost
is $5.00 at the door and $1.00 to tell

a story.  Idol winners receive cash prizes!

Monday, July 2, 2012:

1:30 - 4:30 pm-WRITERS DIVISION BUSINESS MEETING

Updating members on division business, announcing the 2012 winners of the
youth and adult writing

contests, interacting with a literary agent , and planning for the future.

Robert Leslie Newman

Personal Website-

Adjustment To Blindness And Visual impairment

http//www.thoughtprovoker.info

NFB Writers' Division, president

http://www.nfb-writers-division.net

Chair of the NFB Communications Committee