[stylist] my favorite Kids say the darndest things

KajunCutie926 at aol.com KajunCutie926 at aol.com
Thu Apr 5 03:19:38 UTC 2012

This makes me smile... how innocent they  are!

In a message dated 4/4/2012 9:50:22 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
newmanrl at cox.net writes:

My  favorite question has been --- Mister Newman, can a blind person kiss?
(Got  this question on two different occasions; both times by a sixth  grade
girls.)My answer is to ask them a question --- "Think on this and  tell me
the truth --- when you kiss, do you have your eyes open?" Usual  answer-
"Hee, Hee, ah ---  no!"

Writers  Division web site:
http://www.nfb-writers-division.net  <http://www.nfb-writers-division.org/>

stylist mailing  list