[stylist] stylist Digest, Vol 96, Issue 14

Ross Pollpeter rpollpeter at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 14 04:52:17 UTC 2012

Jackie,
I believe there may be a shortcut key to toggle the settings for
punctuation, but I can't remember it. Depending on your version of JAWS, the
following directions may vary slightly. Try the following:
1. Access the JAWS window by pressing JAWS key + J.
2. Open the Options menu by pressing Alt + O.
3. Arrow down to "Voices."
4. Open the "Voices" submenu and select "Voice Adjustment." Older versions
of JAWS will say something like "Gloval Voice Adjustment."
5. In this dialog box, tab until you hear the Punctuation combo box and
select "All."
6. Press Enter to save the settings and now JAWS will read all punctuation.

Try that.

-Ross Pollpeter

Message: 7