[stylist] Please Read my blog

KajunCutie926 at aol.com KajunCutie926 at aol.com
Thu Apr 26 17:57:16 UTC 2012

Bridget, my favorite line is...
Changing diapers can be tricky whether you have sight  or not.

Amen to that!  My son and his fiance' live here  with me along with their
now one-year-old son John.  Along the way I  have taught them my 'blind' tips
because as I told them in the middle of the  night these would come in
handy.

Great blog!  One that can be useful to many  a new parent whether sighted
or not.

In a message dated 4/26/2012 12:24:50 P.M. Central Daylight Time,