[stylist] What I've been reading- Lord of the Flies

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 16 19:34:16 UTC 2012

Well, it's not "children" reading them but teens. Having been one of the
many who read Lord of the Flies in high school, I don't see any reason
why it would be inappropriate reading for that age level especially
considering it's a young adult novel.

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter
Read my blog at: