[stylist] Anotating books

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 16 20:01:55 UTC 2012

Vejas,

Here's a website to check out:

http://www.ehow.com/how_4911304_make-annotations-research-paper.html

Anotated papers use footnotes and end notes or an anotated bibliography.

Attached is a paper I wrote a while ago using footnotes.

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter
Read my blog at:

The Expected One- Kathleen McGowan

Message: 9
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 03:08:06 -0800
From: vejas <brlsurfer at gmail.com>
To: stylist at nfbnet.org
Subject: [stylist] annotating books

Hi,
Continuing our talk about literature:
Did you guys ever have to annotate? (meaning, marking the text
while reading it?)
I hate annotating so much.  But the problem is, when I first
started doing it my eighth-grade English teacher did a horrible
job explaining what to write.  you've had to do this, could you
put an example of what you'd write in the margins?
Thanks.
Vejas