[stylist] House of Cards

Jacqueline Williams jackieleepoet at cox.net
Mon Apr 16 21:45:17 UTC 2012

Lynda,
I still have not written my critique of House of Cards. After reading yours,
I am in awe of your understanding of the content as my own understanding,
and also in accord so strongly with the flow and not forced aspect of this
difficult form. How can I just write a comment that says, "ditto?"
Incidentally, I still cannot open any of your attachments because e I cannot
seem to open the conversion package. I have a friend who graduates from
university in another week with a computer major, and he will help me. If
not, Robert. I value your writings and comments.
Jackie