[stylist] House of Cards

Lynda Lambert llambert at zoominternet.net
Mon Apr 16 22:09:58 UTC 2012

Hi Jackie,
Ditto works just fine.
I am not sure what I can do to send you poems. If I put them in the body of
the email, I think they become scrambled. If you have an idea of how I can
send something to you in a different way, I will try it.

This "House of Cards" poem has stayed in my mind since my first reading of
it.  I knew nothing about how or why it was written - but in analyzing it, I
was able to discern the tension and the remote viewing aspect of it very
quickly.  I think it is quite a successful poem on many levels.  It is
exciting to me when I  read some really good poems, or other works here on
the Writer's Division.

Lynda

Lynda Lambert
104 River Road