[stylist] Anotating books

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 18 04:28:21 UTC 2012

Andi,

I love history especially Irish history since I myself am Irish too. I
took so many history classes in university that were not required but
just seemed interesting that I could have applied for a history minor if
I chose to do so.

Skimming through the paper again, I see several places that could use
editing, but I did receive an A on it, grin. So if you want to use it
for any reason when researching your next story, feel free. There is
plenty of info I used to write the paper that may be helpful in giving
you background info for your story.

If you don't mind me asking, what will your story be about? When will it
take place? I'm by no means an expert on Irish history, but I seem to
know more than the average person as I watch and read anything I can get
my hands on about Ireland. I also took an Irish literature class a
couple of years ago as well.

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter
Read my blog at: