[stylist] For lovers of poetry

Lynda Lambert llambert at zoominternet.net
Wed Apr 18 22:19:15 UTC 2012

Yes, this is a very good poem! I think the discussion of the final question
is important on this clip.  He is so clear about how we learn to write
poetry. We are best influenced by other poetry and poets, and by reading
poetry.  The library is our best teacher.

Lynda Lambert
104 River Road
Ellwood City, PA 16117

724 758 4979