[stylist] Irish novel, historical fiction and POV

Jacqueline Williams jackieleepoet at cox.net
Sun Apr 22 18:20:26 UTC 2012

Andi and Bridgit,
I have not been following this stream about Irish material closely, but one
book title really grabbed. Ken Follett's Pillars of the Earth.
I read it many years ago, and it made me want to read all of his books.
Medieval castles have fascinated me ever since, as I picture the time and
work that went into them, and how people lived during that long space of
time.
It was a time of delayed gratification, and mini-steps toward a goal way in
the future.
Jackie