[stylist] Verbosity

Ross Pollpeter rpollpeter at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 24 02:01:45 UTC 2012

Jackie,
The Verbosity dialog box is something you access while in Microsoft Word or
any other program, for that matter. JAWS offers different Verbosity settings
depending on the program you are currently running. So, while running
Microsoft Word, do the following:
1.	Press JAWS Key + V to open the Verbosity dialog box.
2.	Arrow down until you hear "Spelling...." or simply press S
repeatedly until you hear it.
3.	Hit Spacebar to change the setting.
4.	Arrow down once (I think) and you should hear "Grammatical..."
5.	Hit Spacebar to change this setting.
6.	Hit Enter to save the changes.

Make sure you are in Microsoft Word so you can access the Verbosity
settings.  If you need anything else, just let me know.
-Ross

Message: 9