[stylist] stylist Digest, Vol 96, Issue 28

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 26 14:56:01 UTC 2012

I know nothing, that's what Ross is for, grin. When I can't answer it,
he's my go-to guy. He actually is the one who taught me how to use JAWS,
Microsoft and the computer in general. Before I was blind, I could type
and that was about it. My brain just doesn't function to naturally
comprehend this stuf. I really need to be hands on with it. Good luck,
and a lot of us are here to help and assist in any way possible.

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter
Read my blog at:

The Expected One- Kathleen McGowan