[stylist] Will be in and out

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 26 15:00:24 UTC 2012

Hello Stylist friends,

Just a little note that I may not be present much on Stylist for a bit.
I will check in from time-to-time, and will post when I can, but I have
a few things I need to get to, one being the spring issue of S & S, so I
don't have a ton of time to spend going through emails. Don't hesitate
to post to me or contact me off-list if anyone wishes. I will still
check Stylist and address anything directed towards me or that I find
interesting, but I just won't have much time to invest in email right
now just for leisure. Talk to you all soon.

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter
Read my blog at:

The Expected One- Kathleen McGowan