[stylist] Will be in and out

KajunCutie926 at aol.com KajunCutie926 at aol.com
Thu Apr 26 15:11:51 UTC 2012

And don't forget to be taking good care of yourself,  okay?
Myrna

In a message dated 4/26/2012 10:02:02 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
bpollpeter at hotmail.com writes:

Hello  Stylist friends,

Just a little note that I may not be present much on  Stylist for a bit.
I will check in from time-to-time, and will post when I  can, but I have
a few things I need to get to, one being the spring issue  of S & S, so I
don't have a ton of time to spend going through emails.  Don't hesitate
to post to me or contact me off-list if anyone wishes. I  will still
check Stylist and address anything directed towards me or that I  find
interesting, but I just won't have much time to invest in email  right
now just for leisure. Talk to you all  soon.

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter
Read my blog  at:

"History is  not what happened; history is what was written down."
The Expected One-  Kathleen  McGowan

Writers  Division web site:
http://www.nfb-writers-division.net  <http://www.nfb-writers-division.org/>

stylist mailing  list