[stylist] formatting Press releases

Bernadetta Pracon bernadetta_pracon at samobile.net
Mon Apr 30 09:52:52 UTC 2012

Hey everyone,
I'm terribly sorry for bringing this up, since I have a hunch it's been
brought up before on here. I'm in a pinch though; I can't open my file
with formatting rules for press releases, and I need to produce a final
draft of one by the end of the day. It's been ages since I've written
one for my journalism class in college, so can someone clue me in
briefly on how to format press releases?  I'm using MS word 2007 and
JAWS 13 if that makes any difference.

Thanks guys
Promise I'll return the favor as soon as I find a chance to do so for
anyone who can help.

Bernadetta.