[stylist] Shortcut Bar

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Wed Aug 22 20:26:20 UTC 2012

There are several methods for creating and placement of short cuts/icons.
(One method is, look in your recycle bin; depending on how you did your
deletions (And if I even understand where it was that this short cut was?),
but most deletions go temporarily into the recycle bin.

(I'll ask more questions after you give that suggestion a try. [like was it
a shortcut from your DeskTop or Start Menu?])