[stylist] Shortcut Bar

Lynda Lambert llambert at zoominternet.net
Mon Aug 27 00:37:07 UTC 2012

My outlook express is on my list of programs, when I click on the START
button on the bottom left hand corner. I can open it from there.
but, it used to be an icon on my desktop.  I was doing a cleanup of my
computer, defragging and stuff like that. Somehow, it was gone from my
desktop after that. I still have not figured out how to make it come up on
the desktop, instead of me having to go to the list of programs, and then
click it on from there.

Lynda

Lynda Lambert
104 River Road