[stylist] need thesaurus help

Cheryl Orgas & William Meeker meekerorgas at ameritech.net
Sat Dec 1 15:37:31 UTC 2012

Eve,

A challenging question.  Don't know how you are using the word, but here's
my limited offering, confirmed at Merriam Webster on-line:

dugsplural of dug Noun: The udder, teat, or nipple of a female animal.

Since we men have nipples too, it may be that "dugs" is used only where milk
production is possible.  I've never heard the word used in reference to the
male anatomy.

Bill Meeker