[stylist] need thesaurus help

Eve Sanchez 3rdeyeonly at gmail.com
Sat Dec 1 21:15:10 UTC 2012

I dont think that ducts are actually nipples. More like ducts for the milk.
Well, I used a word to define itself, shame on me. I was rather thinking of
the other words that may not be listed. I know Chris said it is a noun and
the name is the name, but... HELLO. The male anatomy nouns have many names,
some given by their owners. Weird that we cannot think of others, but I
guess it is what it is. Thanks all. Eve      Oh has anyone ever heard the
term 'nibs'? Dont know if it would fit.