[stylist] December writing prompt

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 3 19:08:47 UTC 2012

It can be any book and story you want. I don't think it's necessary to
provide a summary, though that's up to each individual person. I think
perhaps just stating the story or book is okay because the point is to
explore a story and/or character fueled by your own thoughts and
creativity. You're not necessarily writing what the original author may
have, but developing your own sense of a story. And it's not so much
"finishing" a story but creating a deeper look into a character or plot,
and/or creating either a parallel or "untold" version. Ultimately, be
creative.

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter
Read my blog at: