[stylist] December writing prompt

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 20 18:54:05 UTC 2012

Due to the season, I suggested we extend this writing prompt through
February first, so anyone wanting to participate can, and we all have
time to work on something without the holidays distracting us.

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter, editor, Slate & Style
Read my blog at:

"If we discover a desire within us that nothing in this world can
satisfy, we should begin to wonder if perhaps we were created for
another world."
C. S. Lewis

Message: 2