[stylist] Comments on Eve's sharing lesson post

Eve Sanchez 3rdeyeonly at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 00:28:17 UTC 2012

Still never heard of him or of any of his books. I am not saying that you
need to put in a bunch of unnecessary details. What I am saying is that you
should not put in something that is not possibly true. That was just an
example I thought would explain what I meant. If it is truly unneeded and
you still want to put something without knowing for sure, you could say
that dad ate three burgers and...    Don't mention something that is known
when you do not know if it is true. I truly believe honesty of details is
important. Do not make things up. "Exclude or include, depends on you and
your piece, just be precise with what you use." Eve