[stylist] Something to ponder

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Mon Dec 10 14:20:46 UTC 2012

Phyllis

You say you just released a murder mystery. Explain the release part --- as
in published where and how? (Many of us are working up to getting a book
out. Learning from you 'all that have done it will help us!) And how about
telling us more --- is this your first book release? (What are the others,
how were they published?) Help us to know you better?